Wildwood Dental Care
Update Regarding COVID-19
Our office is now open for routine dental care. We want to assure our patients that your safety is our top priority. As always, we are following infection control recommendations by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA.
Additionally, you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at our office, as well as have your temperature taken at the door.
- Our waiting room will be closed for the time being to allow for social distancing guidelines to be followed. We ask for you to stay in your vehicle and notify our staff via call.
- Patients (over 18) are requested to come alone to his/her appointment. Guests are asked to remain in the vehicle for the duration of the appointment. (Exception: Children under 18 or special needs are allowed 1 guest who must clear screening and wear a mask).
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment, and it may take longer to get in. We understand the frustration and ask for your patience.
- We will be doing our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Dr. Bob Israel & Team